Category:FRIL: Sheep's Wool
This is the FRIL: Sheep's Wool category.
Pages in category "FRIL: Sheep's Wool"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- 1855-1865, brown wool and cotton dress, wool weft and hem tape
- 1860-1869, brown silk taffeta bodice and skirt, wool or hair hemtape
- 1860-1869, maternity dress, wool or hair fiber skirt trim
- 1865-1875, brown cotton print dress, wool hem tape and waistcord
- 1880's Wool Fiber
- 1900-1909, grey silk beaded long gown, wool underlining
- 1900-909, grey silk beaded gown, stiffened wool dust ruffle
- 1940-1949, Adrian, Gilbert, brown and white gingham wool suit, wool fiber
- 1940-1949, gray double breasted suit, wool fiber from wool and acetate blend fabric
- 1940-1949, Valentina, red/black striped wool dress and jacket, wool outer fabric
- 1950-1959, Irene,red wool suit
- 1950-1959, Trigere, Pauline, rust wool sleeveless dress, wool fiber
- 1960-1969 Cardin, camel wool dress & cape
- 1960-1969, Beene, Geoffrey, brown and white checkered pattern wool dress and coat, wool fiber
- 1960-1969, Chanel, dark red wool suit, wool fabric
- 1960-1969, Gernreich, Rudi, yellow wool jumpsuit with large orange circles, wool fiber
- 1980-1989, Kelly, Patrick, black wool knit Eiffel Tower design dress, wool