Difference between revisions of "Category:Synthetic Dyes"
(Created page with "This is the Synthetic Dyes category.")
|(2 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
This is the Synthetic Dyes category.
This is the Synthetic Dyescategory .
Latest revision as of 13:53, 27 July 2017
This is the Synthetic Dyes sub-category of the Reference Materials section of the Dye Analysis database. Synthetic dyes may consist of single compounds or mixtures of a few compounds. An individual record will cover a material with a single Colour Index number. The material may have been and still may be marketed under various names by different manufacturers, at least some of which will be noted in the record. An individual record may include analyses of samples from multiple manufacturers, as well as analyses carried out on different equipment and operating conditions.
Pages in category "Synthetic Dyes"
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total.
- CI 10305, Picric Acid, LC
- CI 11270, Chrysoidine, Basic Orange 2, LC
- CI 13015, Martius Yellow, Acid Yellow 24, LC
- CI 13016, Naphthol Yellow S, Acid Yellow 1, LC
- CI 13065, Metanil Yellow, Acid Yellow 36, LC
- CI 13080, Orange IV, Acid Orange 5, LC
- CI 13355, Archil Red, Acid Red 74, LC
- CI 14025, Alizarin Yellow GG, Mordant Yellow 1, LC
- CI 14270, Tropaeolin O, Acid Orange 6, LC
- CI 14600, Orange I, Acid Orange 20, LC
- CI 15510, Orange II, Acid Orange 7, LC
- CI 15970, Crocein Orange G, Acid Orange 12, LC
- CI 16045, Fast Red E, Acid Red 13, LC
- CI 16185, Amaranth, Acid Red 27, LC
- CI 16230, Orange G, Acid Orange 10, LC
- CI 16250, Crystal Ponceau 6R, Acid Red 44, LC
- CI 16255,New Coccine, Acid Red 18, LC
- CI 17200, Fast Acid Magenta B, Acid Red 33, LC
- CI 19140, Tartrazine, Acid Yellow 23, LC
- CI 20470, Amido Black 10B, Acid Black 1, LC
- CI 22120, Congo Red, Direct Red 28, LC
- CI 24890, Brilliant Yellow, Direct Yellow 4, LC
- CI 26900, Cloth Scarlet, Acid Red 151, LC
- CI 27200, Wool Red B, Acid Red 115, LC
- CI 27290, Brilliant crocein, Acid Red 73, LC
- CI 42000, Malachite Green, Basic Green 4, LC
- CI 42040, Brilliant Green, Basic Green 1, LC
- CI 42051, Patent Blue V, Acid Blue 3, LC
- CI 42075, Light Green SF Bluish, Acid Green 6, LC
- CI 42555, Crystal Violet, Basic Violet 3, LC
- CI 44040, Victoria Blue R, Basic Blue 11, LC
- CI 45350, Fluorescein, Acid Yellow 73, LC
- CI 45350, Uranine A, Acid Yellow 73, LC
- CI 45380, Eosine Y, Acid Red 87, LC
- CI 52015, Methylene Blue, Basic Blue 9, LC