This is the Textiles category.
Pages in category "Textiles"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.
- MAA 6-1-05 A, embroidered suzani, central Asia (late 19th century to 20th century)
- MAA КП1276/3, embroidered suzani, central Asia (19th century)
- MFA 1999.128, Silk samite, China (12th–14th century)
- MFA 30.121, Painted cotton fragment, India (19th century)
- MFA 33.371, Fragment with wrestling lions and harpies, Southern Spain (early 12th century)
- MFA 35.1967, Fragment of silk, Japan (9th or 10th century)
- MFA 35.1968, Fragment of silk, Japan (9th or 10th century)
- MFA 35.1969, Textile fragment with floral design, Japan (Nara period, 8th century)
- MFA 35.1972, fragment of silk waving, Japan (Nara period, 8th century)
- MFA 44.750, Embroidered picture by Katherine Greene, America (1745)
- MFA 47.1097, wool poncho, Peru (1476–1534)
- MFA 52.1690, pink yarns embroidered cotton bedcover, probably Peruvian Colonial (1661)
- MFA 59.22, Embroidered picture by Anne Peartree, America (1739)
- V&A T.184-1948, Embroidery on gauze-banded plain weave silk robe, China (late 17th century-18th century)
- V&A T.187-1948, Woman's robe of weft-pattern woven silk, China (early 18th century)
- V&A T.43-1952, Embroidered robe, China (1770-1820)
- V&A T.753-1950, Emperor's court robe, China (1875-1908)
- V&A T.9-1923, Embroidered child's robe, China (19th century)