Leaded glass

Jump to: navigation, search


Glass pieces mounted with lead cames, such as a stained glass window.

Synonyms and Related Terms

leaded window; vitral ao chumbo (Port.)

Sources Checked for Data in Record

  • Dictionary of Building Preservation, Ward Bucher, ed., John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York City, 1996
  • Random House, Webster's Encyclopedic Unabridged Dictionary of the English Language, Grammercy Book, New York, 1997
  • The American Heritage Dictionary or Encarta, via Microsoft Bookshelf 98, Microsoft Corp., 1998

Retrieved from "http://cameo.mfa.org/index.php?title=Leaded_glass&oldid=50963"