Weld steel

Revision as of 12:24, 15 December 2013 by (talk)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search


    • turned off view because same as puddle steel**A type of steel used in the late 19th century to the present, that could be welded by hammering (Bucher 1996).

See puddle steel.

Synonyms and Related Terms

puddle steel;

Additional Information

W. Bucher, Dictionary of Building Preservation, John Wiley & Sons, New York, 1996.


  • Dictionary of Building Preservation, Ward Bucher, ed., John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York City, 1996

Retrieved from "http://cameo.mfa.org/index.php?title=Weld_steel&oldid=41883"