Keisai Eisen (渓斎英泉) 1790–1848
Pages in category "Keisai Eisen (渓斎英泉) 1790–1848"
The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total.
- Eisen, Early Winter: The Day of the Boar in the Tenth Month, from the series Customs of the Four Seasons and Children at Play, 11.25587
- Eisen, Fujieda: Kichô of the Owariya, from the series A Tôkaidô Board Game of Courtesans: Fifty-three Pairings in the Yoshiwara, 11.17946
- Eisen, Geisha at Night under Plum Blossoms, 11.26691-2
- Eisen, Kawasaki, No. 3 from an untitled series of the Fifty-three Stations of the Tôkaidô Road, 11.25617
- Eisen, Minazuru-hime as Ono no Komachi and Benkei as Kisen Hôshi, from the series Characters from the Life of Ushiwaka as the Six Poetic Immortals, 11.25669
- Eisen, Seijûrô and Onatsu; Banners of Bishamonten; from the series Amusements on the Festival Day, 11.17904
- Eisen, The Song Evening Mist at Asama Peak, on Scrap-paper Fabric with an Itchû-bushi Libretto, from the series A Modern Pine Needle Collection, 11.17878
- Eisen, Yoyoyama of the Matsubaya, 11.17884