Jump to: navigation, search


The Spanish term for Plaster.  The term 'yeso' is also used for gesso layer and a thin whitewash of Gypsum.

Additional Information

W. Bucher, Dictionary of Building Preservation, John Wiley & Sons, New York, 1996.

Sources Checked for Data in Record

  • Dictionary of Building Preservation, Ward Bucher, ed., John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York City, 1996
  • External source or communication Comment: Submission by Z. Pinney.
  • Website address 1 Comment: Yahoo language translator: yeso = plaster