Art paper

Revision as of 11:26, 30 April 2022 by MDerrick (talk | contribs)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search


1) An English name for Bond paper.

2) A Calendered paper with a smooth dense surface.

Synonyms and Related Terms

artist paper; artists' paper; artists' coated paper; papier couché (Fr.)

Resources and Citations

  • G.S.Brady, Materials Handbook, McGraw-Hill Book Co., New York, 1971 Comment: p. 575

Retrieved from ""