Revision as of 13:09, 18 July 2022 by MDerrick (talk | contribs)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search


An instrument used to measure density or specific gravity of a material. In paper mills, the densimeter measurement is used to determine paper porosity.

Synonyms and Related Terms

Dichtemesser (Deut.); densimètre (Fr.);

Resources and Citations

  • Boise Cascade Paper Group, The Paper Handbook, Boise Cascade, Portland OR, 1989
  • The American Heritage Dictionary or Encarta, via Microsoft Bookshelf 98, Microsoft Corp., 1998

Retrieved from ""