Rendering coat

Revision as of 10:52, 10 May 2016 by Jruggiero (talk | contribs) (Text replace - "\[http:\/\/cameo\.mfa\.org\/materials\/fullrecord\.asp\?name=([^\s]+)\s(.*)\]" to "$2")
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search


A building term for the first coat of Plaster or cement used to cover stone or brick surfaces. Render is a thick, coarse plaster mixed with sand or other aggregates. It is usually finished with a fine plaster layer such as Fine stuff, Float finish, or limewash.

Synonyms and Related Terms

render; rebôco (Port.); harling (Scot.)

Retrieved from ""