Jump to navigation Jump to search
1) An undyed, felted wool fabric made in Hungary or Bulgaria.
2) A coarse fabric made from the hair of camels, goats, or sheep. A loose-fitting, traditional Arab garment, also known by the same name, is woven from fabric.
Resources and Citations
- Wikipedia: http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Aba (Accessed Sept 2, 2004)
- Fairchild's Dictionary of Textiles, Phyllis G.Tortora, Robert S. Merkel (eds.), Fairchild Publications, New York City, 7th edition, 1996
- The American Heritage Dictionary or Encarta, via Microsoft Bookshelf 98, Microsoft Corp., 1998