[Solvay (formerly Cytec)] A registered trademark for several types of anionic surfactants coontaining of dioctyl sodium sulfosuccinate. Aerosol® OT is a white waxy solid. It has been used as a wetting agent when inpainting watercolors.
Synonyms and Related Terms
dioctyl sodium sulfosuccinate
Emulsifier (Home Care), Soil Release, Water Sheeting agent, Surfactant (Home Care), Leveling, Wetting
- Contact may cause irritation.
- Solvay: Aerosol OT-75 product info and SDS
- Solvay: Aerosol-B product info and SDS
Physical and Chemical Properties
Resources and Citations
- Solvay: Aerosol Surfactants
- Teri Hensick, contributed information, 1998