There is currently no text in this page. You can search for this page title in other pages, or , but you do not have permission to create this page.
Forbes Pigment Classification: 6.20 RED - Oriental Pigments
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pages in category "Forbes Pigment Classification: 6.20 RED - Oriental Pigments"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- 6.20.01 Tan (red lead)
- 6.20.02 Taisha (this color corresponds with European light red)
- 6.20.03 Shudo (no description
- 6.20.04 Sangomatsu (coral powder) derived from natural coral
- 6.20.04? San go
- 6.20.05 Kodai-shu (old cinnabar)
- 6.20.06 Cinnabar with slightly yellowish tone
- 6.20.07 Cinnabar with redder tone
- 6.20.08 Shinsha (no description
- 6.20.09 Enji (rouge)
- 6.20.09 San
- 6.20.10 Shin San (Cinnabar ground brwon mineral) 14A
- 6.20.11 Kodao Shu (Burnt agaguchi) vermilion 15A
- 6.20.12 Shudo (light red
- 6.20.13 Benigara
- 6.20.14 Tai sha matsu