Kitagawa Utamaro I (喜多川歌麿) early 1750s–1806
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pages in category "Kitagawa Utamaro I (喜多川歌麿) early 1750s–1806"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Utamaro I, A Yoshiwara Triptych, 11.14191
- Utamaro I, Courtesan Asajiu of the Daimonjiya and Nanatsu-ume Sake by Momenya, from the series Aristocrats of Sake Compared to Courtesans of Six Selected Houses, 11.14267
- Utamaro I, Kitchen Scene, 34.269a-b
- Utamaro I, The Geisha Ogie Matsuzô, Mine, and Ito, 11.14373
- Utamaro I, The Heron Maiden from series An Array of Dancing Girls of the Present Day, 11.14364