Corrugated glass

Jump to navigation Jump to search
Corrugated glass handles
MFA# 97.35


Corrugated glass handles
MFA# 97.42

A glass sheet shaped with parallel grooves and ridges. Corrugated glass is manufactured by pressing hot glass into a mold (Bucher 1996).

See also prism glass.

Synonyms and Related Terms

vidro canelado (Port.)

Resources and Citations

  • W. Bucher, Dictionary of Building Preservation, John Wiley & Sons, New York, 1996.