Jump to navigation Jump to search
[Epoxy Technology, Inc., Billerica MA] A registered trademark for an optically transparent epoxy adhesive.
- Epo-Tek® 301 has a low viscosity and bonds well to most glass, metals and plastics. It has a RI of 1.538-1.540. It sets in 4-8 hours and is cured in 12-18 hours.
- Epo-Tek® 301-2 has a refractive index similar to glass (RI = 1.564). It sets in 18-24 hours and can be sanded in 36-48 hours.
Synonyms and Related Terms
- Moderately toxic by ingestion.
- Skin contact may cause irritation.
- Epoxy Technologies: SDS
Resources and Citations
- CoOL DistList Stephen Koob 6 Mar 2002.-PI values