Jump to navigation Jump to search


A device for increasing the amount of moisture in the air of a room or building.

Synonyms and Related Terms

humidify; humidification; humudificateur (Fr.); humidificador (Port.)

Resources and Citations

  • Dictionary of Building Preservation, Ward Bucher, ed., John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York City, 1996
  • Random House, Webster's Encyclopedic Unabridged Dictionary of the English Language, Grammercy Book, New York, 1997
  • The American Heritage Dictionary or Encarta, via Microsoft Bookshelf 98, Microsoft Corp., 1998

Retrieved from ""