Jump to navigation Jump to search
[Rohm & Haas] A registered trademark for an aqueous acrylic emulsion. Rhoplex® AC-234 has 46-47% solids and dries to form a slightly tacky film. It has been used as a weak pressure sensitive adhesive.
Physical and Chemical Properties
Emulsion has 46-47% solids with a pH = 9-10
Resources and Citations
- J. Down, M.MacDonald, J.Te'treault, S.Williams, Adhesive Testing at the Canadian Conservation Institute-An Evaluation of Selected Poly(Vinyl acetate) and Acrylic Adhesives", Studies in Conservation 41:19-44, 1996.
- Book and Paper Group, Paper Conservation Catalog, AIC, 1984, 1989
- Marie Svoboda, Conservation Survey Index, unpublished, 1997
- Teri Hensick, contributed information, 1998
- Website: www.rohmhaas.com